Tatton Asset Management was founded in 2007 and provides three services to smaller, UK-based Independent Financial Advisers: discretionary asset management; regulatory and compliance consulting and outsourcing; and mortgage and protection insurance aggregation.
Tatton Asset Management presents at our Investor Forum
Growth, profitability, opportunity
- There is a powerful market trend of IFAs moving more and more of their client assets onto discretionary fund management (DFM) platforms (a Â£48bn market , up from Â£5bn in 2011), avoiding the regulatory and risk burden of selecting investments for end-clients themselves;
- Tatton has carved out a market-leading proposition in this space, especially with respect to the two most important criteria advisers use to select a DFM: fees and investment performance;
- It has tried-and-tested methods of winning new clients and capturing a higher share of their AUM;
- Operational leverage should see margins improve further as the business scales;
- The adviser support services business complements the asset management business well and provides deep IFA market insights.